Primary Teaching Assistant x 2, Wrexham Primary School. Immediate start - REF 2011071
27.5 hours per week, Immediate start until July 2018
We are currently looking for two teaching assistants to work with small groups of vulnerable children within a cluster of primary schools in the Wrexham area. The job will involve working with children in both the foundation phase and KS2.
As the role requires a TA to work in different schools, a driving licence and transport would be an advantage to the successful candidates. Teaching assistant experience is essential, however full training will be given to make sure that you are fully supported in the role. It is very important that the successful candidates have a nurturing personality due to the nature of children that you will be working with.
To apply for this role you will need to:
- Be able to work under own initiative
- Have experience working with Primary age Children
- Have experience supporting children with special needs
- Be able to speak basic classroom Welsh
- Ideally hold a L2 TA qualification
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £50 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Access to discounts with over 3000 retailers via our Excell Rewards Programme
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.