A large primary pupil referral service located in Manchester is seeking to recruit for their busiest time of year! With pupil number continuously rising, they have to bring in additional staff. The school caters for pupils that have been excluded from mainstream settings across Manchester.
The school like experienced support staff that can effectively work in their KS2 sites located in Wythenshawe and Gorton.
The school like energetic and proactive people that can come in and make a big impression.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a safe and holistic environment through positivity
- Work along side the class teacher to ensure pupils safety
- Use initiative and 'think on your feet' to when things change
- Be flexible in your approach to work with pupils different needs
- A hard working individual who will work closely with the class teacher to ensure pupils are making progress
- A punctual, committed individual who dedicates their time to maintaining the standards of the school
- Team Teach is desirable but not essential.
If you wish to have more information on this role, please give me a call on or email
- Youth Work
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job