Primary Teaching Assistant - Year 6 - Manchester
Are you a determined and driven graduate, who is applying for a PGCE to start in September and are keen to build experience in a large, inner-city primary school?
Would relish the opportunity to join an exceptional Primary School group as a Year 6 Teaching Assistant for the full academic year in order to give you the best start to your career?
Earn up to £300 per week in a vibrant and happy school environment that hopes to give you the skills to become an exceptional primary teacher. This school is keen for a graduate to join them in January and would like to meet you ASAP!
Primary Teaching Assistant - Year 6
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Deliver SATS interventions
- 3-form entry Primary school
- Role starting ASAP
- Warm and welcome Primary School in Manchester
- Full time, Long term role
- Work Monday - Friday, Paid £300 per week
- Ideal role for aspiring primary teachers
- DBS required
Primary Teaching Assistant - What do I need to apply?
- Enthusiasm, determination and energy!
- 2:1 or above degree, strong A-Levels to Match
- The desire to pursue a career in education
- Some previous, transferrable experience of working with children/young people
If successful you will join this exceptional Primary School for the whole academic year in a full time Year 6 teaching assistant position. During this year you will observe and understand the demands of teaching in the modern curriculum.
Day to day your duties will vary. You will support teachers in class and planning intervention and booster sessions, which will give you a great insight to the trials of becoming a teacher. The school is part of a Multi Academy Trust and the training and development for staff is exceptional.
Please click APPLY NOW to be considered for this opportunity and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job