Primary teaching assistant with Teacher training - Nunhead
- Teaching Assistant-
- 'Good' primary school-
- Full time-
- Teacher Training
Are you an aspiring primary school teacher, seeking for a teaching assistant position?
This is a vibrant primary school in Nunhead is seeking for a graduate teaching assistants to start in April after Easter holidays to support with interventions or pupils with SEND. The teaching assistant will be working with alongside a supportive staff with teaching and learning of children in this successful primary school. Previous experience working with children is essential.
This Teaching assistant role perfect for recent graduates who are looking to expand their classroom experience and have the desire to become a primary school teacher.
- Full time Teaching assistant
- £65-£75 per day - weekly payments
- Teacher training for strong candidates
- Starting September 2019
You're required to have:
- Graduated with a 2:1 or 1st class degree
- Passionate about working with children
- Previous experience working with children
- Confident and charismatic
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
A 'Good' primary school located in the London borough of Southwark , who is committed to providing teacher training to strong graduates that are looking into exploring the teaching career. You will be working with a team of fully qualified teachers, highly experienced and supportive who are dedicated to delivering ad outstanding education and opportunity for each and very students.
To be successful teaching assistant schools requires the candidate to have a strong academic background and willingness to work hard whilst promoting enjoyment and learning.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV! Alternatively, please email for more information. Interviews are commencing shortly.
Primary school Teaching assistant/Trainee Teacher- Nunhead
- "Teaching Assistant" OR "Graduate" OR "KS1" OR "KS2" OR "Primary School" OR "Primary School Teaching Assistant" OR "Graduate Teaching Assistant" OR "G
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'