A primary school provision for students at risk of exclusion in Ealing has opportunities for Learning Support Assistants, Teaching Assistants, Mentors, Youth Workers and Sport Coaching Assistants looking for full time work in Education.
The school supports students on dual roll in primary education who have been, or are at risk of being permanently excluded from their mainstream schools.
The provision currently supports two classes, one for KS1 and KS2 with up to 15 pupils, a teacher and 2/3 additional teaching assistants. With integrated school behaviour plans, PE and Sports Grants the school focuses on developing and enriching pupils so they can reach their full potential.
The school are looking for Teaching Assistants who are:
- Experienced and/or interested in supporting children with social, emotional mental health difficulties
- Experienced supporting in mainstream schools or educational provisions
- Qualified with a degree (UK based or UK Naric)
- Committed to the enrichment and development of children and young people
- Able to motivate pupils to fulfil their full potential in education and in society
- Able to be a role model to pupils and enable them to make appropriate choices
- Safeguarding trained or happy to complete safeguarding training
Successful Candidates must be able to:
- Work long term and full-time Monday to Fridays 8:30 - 4:30 (average hours) during school term time
- Prove that they are safeguarding trained or be happy to complete safeguarding trained
- Prove that they hold a valid child DBS registered on the update service or be happy to apply for a child only DBS through Teaching Personnel within a week of interview date
If you would like to work as a Teaching Assistant at this school in Ealing, send your updated CV and cover letter to the email address provided.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.