Primary Teaching Assistant – Brent, North West London
Thinking for becoming a Primary Teacher? Need some more classroom time first?
This Primary Teaching Assistant role is ideal if you are looking for classroom experience and would like to learn skills that will help you develop your career in education!
• Primary Teaching Assistant position
• Located in Brent, North West London
• Permanent, Full-Time role at a growing primary
• Position starting immediately
• £60-£65 a day for this Primary Teaching Assistant position – depending on experience
For this Primary Teaching Assistant role, you must be a bright graduate who has an impressive academic record and a 2:1 or better in your degree and a good understanding of how to work with children based on experience gained from a similar role. Ideally, the school needs a graduate who has a nurturing attitude to their students and fulfil an important role taking on more responsibility.
Primary Teaching Assistant role:
• Creating fun and engaging lesson that are also relevant to topic
• Using resources to make learning interactive!
• After school activities – academic or creative
• Having the opportunity to create lessons for you to lead activities!
Found in Brent, North West London, this school is a growing primary and the school relies on the excellent support of the local community to provide a meaningful education to the children here. After receiving a 'Good' grade from Ofsted, the staff and pupils are on a determined path to achieve the coveted 'Outstanding' status.
If you can't wait to combine your academic talents with your passion for education, apply for this Primary Teaching Assistant role at this modern primary school in Brent, North W London today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Zoe Argyrou at EduStaff.
Primary Teaching Assistant| Brent, North West London
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'