** Key stage 1 and 2 Teachers needed
** Fantastic Primary school located in Ealing, West London.
** September starts
A successful and friendly Primary school based in West London, are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Teachers across all Primary year groups, to start in September 2018. You will be working collaboratively with the current KS1&2 teams in all areas of planning, preparation and assessment for learning. It is a lovely school that is able to offer additional training and progression within your teaching career, as well as a brilliant support system for all pupils and staff. This school will consider NQTS as well as experienced teachers.
- To plan, resource and deliver lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensures real learning takes place and pupils make excellent progress
- ensure that school policies are reflected in daily practice
- promote the welfare of children and to support the school in safeguarding children though relevant policies and procedures
- To provide a nurturing classroom and academy environment that helps pupils to develop as learners
- To help to maintain/establish discipline across the whole academy
- To contribute to the effective working of the academy.
We wish to appoint teachers who have:
- Excellent teaching and interpersonal skills
- The potential to develop others effectively and work as part of a team
Highly reflective practices
Creative and new ideas with an ability to translate them into inclusive practice
- High quality organisational skills
Evidence of improving student outcomes
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job