The Education Network work with a variety of schools across Mirfield/Dewsbury/Batley with the majority choosing to work with us on an exclusive basis. We are looking for enthusiastic, conscientious and talented individuals who have a professional approach to their work and are able to quickly fit into well-established teams and help achieve the next level of success for the schools. If you are looking for full time work or just the odd day we have work that will suit your needs.
- You choose your working days
- Varied and stimulating work
- 'Foot in the door' for potential Long Term and Permanent opportunities.
- Flexible working hours (AM/PM)
- Establishing a network of school contacts
- Expanding on experiences in different environments
- Have continuous work experience in Primary School teaching
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the role of teaching
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have impeccable work history showing no safeguarding issues
- Be able to engage with children and enhance their learning
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job