m2r Education are working with an education company based in Ho Chi Minh that have a fantastic reputation throughout Vietnam. They require Primary Teachers with experience in one of the following: ESL, Science, ICT or Maths.
Ho Chi Minh City is a fantastic social hub in Vietnam for any overseas teacher. It is easy to make friends in the evenings and at weekends while enjoying the famous rooftop views of Ho Chi Minh.
The school is seeking dynamic, dedicated and experienced Primary Teachers to join their international teaching team. The course of study follows the relevant Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum. Successful applicants will be suitably qualified and experienced, as well as being fully committed to supporting the development of students through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Teaching students according to the requirements of the Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum.
- Preparing curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
- Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
- Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress and providing pertinent feedback.
- Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behaviour, social development and health.
- Conferring with teachers, parents or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioural or academic issues.
- Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Attending faculty meetings, professional development training and school events.
- Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
- Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
- BA/Master in Education
- PGCE / teaching qualification
- Experience and/or interest in teaching in Primary school settings.
- Salary £2650 per month
- Free accommodation
- Free return flights.
- Free medical insurance
Start date: July 2018
Please note that all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance.
- primary teaching
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job