REED Education have recently become an approved supplier to a Multi Academy Trust in Doncaster and are URGENTLY looking for outstanding Teachers to work in the Doncaster area.
We can offer day to day, short term and long term assignments based on your individual requirements.
At REED we have been in recruitment for over 50 years and in that time have learnt how to build and develop relationships with people based on trust and shared values.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold QTS
- Be confident in teaching Foundation, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2 or all of the above.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Set high expectations for learning and behaviour.
As an employee of REED Education we can offer you the following fantastic benefits:
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Work in a variety of local schools.
- Refer a Teacher reward scheme.
- Access to CPD including safeguarding training.
- Access to the Reed Rewards scheme which includes professional indemnity insurance, life/critical illness insurance, personal accident cover and a 24 hour legal and counselling helpline service.
- Teacher of the month rewards.
- 24/7 support from our dedicated consultants.
We'll provide a fantastic recruitment service, making sure we fully understand your needs, and do everything we can to meet them. If we can't, we'll tell you.
Still undecided? Have a look at what our candidates say about us:
“I have found the staff at REED to be kind, helpful, efficient and sympathetic… the work received was more than anticipated”
“My expectations of REED were to be offered work within my requested age ranges and location, to be paid correctly and on time and to receive feedback where applicable in order to improve my practice, REED Education have met my expectations in these areas”
REED Education are committed to child protection, therefore all candidates will be required to provide employment and personal references and undertake an enhanced DBS and List 99 check.
Please click apply now to contact Andrea Keating at Reed Education.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'