Primary Teachers Teacher Needed for January 2018 start
Are you a Qualified Primary Teacher based in Leeds seeking a better work life balance?
Would you like the flexibility to choose what days you can work on a week to week basis?
If this is you then Principal need you, with the demand for cover being so high schools are in short supply of Teachers.
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a Qualified Primary Teachers to meet the increasing demands of supply cover in our Leeds Schools.
Whether you are looking for ad-hoc, short or longer term work, part time or full time, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you. Please read the below criteria and if you feel you are suited to working with us then we look forward to speaking to you.
What you will require:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- We will beat your current pay rates
- Strong classroom control
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of our children
- The ability to carry out planning for lessons
- A commitment to develop the personalities and abilities of all students
- Proactive team member skills
- NQT’s are welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants
- The opportunity to be part of a forward thinking locally owned agency that cares
- Introductory bonus available
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful
- Learning Environment