Class People are looking for qualified teachers interested in temporary teaching roles in Bournemouth and its surrounding area.
We require primary teachers for both day to day supply cover and long-term roles.
Becoming a Class People Supply Teacher is a great way of gaining experience working in different schools and across diverse year groups.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to control their work life balance and if you decide to make a change and undertake a long term placement, we can look at what roles are available in your preferred schools.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
- Hold QTS and have previous experience within primary education; you do not have to have completed your NQT induction year.
- You must have recent experience within the classroom and have a good knowledge of the new primary curriculum.
- You should be a creative and positive teacher, who is able to embrace new surroundings and situations, whilst still demonstrating professional behaviour at all times.
In return, here at Class People, we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay depending on experience and placement.
- Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
- Ongoing honest, friendly 24 hr support from your own consultant.
- Bonus £100 refer a teacher' payment scheme
- CV and interview advice and support.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online, or call us on .