PK Education are working with an excellent school in Stanley who require an urgent need for a year 6 teacher to work 2-3 days per week after Easter
The school is located around 10 miles outside the city centre and close to major motorways and transport points. A "good" 2 form entry Primary school with a challenging background
Very strong behaviour management and classroom control is essential for this role. The work is already set out therefore the successful candidate must be able to deliver the work already provided, While using their own ability to adjust the planning as and when required to benefit the class.
SAT's experience is preferred
NQT's Are welcome to apply
Many of the schools are well lead and well managed, ideally seeking those of you with a real drive and ambition to compliment their strong and established team.
As well as work in a variety of schools in your local area, PK Education also offer the opportunity to work on a day to day basis therefor valid driving license is desirable.
This will be a thoroughly rewarding post for the right candidate.
As well as applying for this genuine opportunity, PK education:
- Gain access to vacancies that are not advertised
- Have fantastic relationships with schools across the region.
- Listen to your specific requirements and work tirelessly to find you a role that matches your specific criteria.
- Pay our candidates fairly for the work they complete, ensuring that we pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR).
- Are experienced recruiters, with a solid understanding of the education sector.
- Understand the value of good candidates to our business and will work around your needs and not vice versa.
- Offer a competitive recommend a friend referral scheme.
To apply for this post, please follow the link on this website and submit your CV to be given immediate consideration.
- Fully comprehensive CV dating back to secondary education with all gaps in employment or study detailed.
- References will be taken prior to interview.
- If you do not have a DBS certificate that is registered with the DBS Update Service, a new DBS check will need to be made (full assistance will be provided)
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process.
- PK education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Follow us on Twitter for more local jobs and school related news @PKeducation_NE and 'like' us on Facebook at PKeducation1.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job