Do you have a passion for really making a difference in the classroom?
Are you looking to work in the Lancaster area?
Are you looking for the next step in your teaching career?
Are you looking for a Specialist Education Recruitment Agency to represent you?
If so, LTA is here to help.
We work with primary schools across the lancaster area.
We are constantly looking to increase our Primary Teaching talent pool, so whatever stage you are in your career we can help.
What can we do for you?
• Access to permanent, long term and short term vacancies.
Roles vary from full, part time, and temporary bookings. And longer term cover such as maternity cover, sickness absence, resignations and other vacancies.
• Competitive salary, with monthly or weekly payment options with PAYE
• Opportunities to enhance and develop your CV through professional guidance by an experienced professional education consultant
• Continuous support with interview preparation in order to help you secure your dream job! We will ensure you represent yourself in the most favourable way, every step of the way!
• Continued Professional Development courses to ensure you are kept up to date with changes within the education industry.
• Access and information to all available teaching vacancies, including insight into up and coming vacancies before they are advertised elsewhere!
• Your personal consultant will discuss your career aspirations with you, offering help and guidance to ensure your CV is being presented to the schools you wish to work with.
We would be delighted to hear from you to discuss current roles, and work for the Autumn Term 2018. Whether you are available now, or are wishing to secure a role in the near future we are waiting for your call!
How to get in touch?
Easy! Simply email your up to date CV to either
michael.stubbington@reedglobal or email@example.com and we will get back to you.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job