You must hold QTS and be able to provide two professional or academic references. The role is completely flexible with you deciding on days and locations that you wish to work.
Even if you have a part time position currently and you want to gain work on the other days that you are available. All you need to do is attend a face to face interview at one of our locations nearest you and let us know what you are looking for and we do the rest.
Prospero is a fast growing agency with an established consultant who has covered the Stoke and Staffordshire area for eight years. Local schools work with us because in emergencies they want local teachers who can arrive on time and be of high calibre.
If you are seeking flexible work from September then please call Jason today on or email your CV to to discuss our nearest locations for registration days ahead.
Prospero have been successfully placing Newly Qualified Teachers and Experienced Teachers in jobs for many years.
* An award winning agency with 100% DfES Quality Mark
* We offer Excellent rates of pay
* We do our utmost to try and integrate you into a team, and working at a school that suits your abilities and career aspirations.
* We offer a Refer a friend scheme.
Why Prospero can help you:
* We will give you the opportunity to work in a school that suits your personality, teaching style and specialism.
* Get advice from our experienced consultants; from CV writing, personal profiling to interview techniques so as to stand out against the competition.
* We offer training courses and behavioural management courses to help you to get to grips with more challenging environments.
Prospero Teaching requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.