To be considered for this role you must have relevant experience teaching Key Stage 2 with a proven track record of successful teaching. The school are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and diligent teacher to teach all abilities with pedagogical approaches. This welcoming primary school are passionate about supporting both pupils and teachers and are hoping to recruit a confident, creative, well-rounded teacher to take over this Year 4 position in this OFSTED graded ‘Good’ School.
As the successful teacher you need:
• To have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
• Experience teacher Key Stage 2
• A passion for teaching and learning
• To possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner
• Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary School Consultant
• A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
• Competitive rates of pay
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
• Minimal administration (no timesheets)
• Email and SMS verification of bookings
• Online diary of bookings, school directions
• Referral scheme
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today so you don’t miss out.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job