If so, supply work is the way forward for you. Day to Day Supply gives you the luxury of teaching within a classroom without the pressure of planning the lessons yourself!
Reed Education support a number of Primary Schools across Brighton and Hove who are seeking Supply Teachers who can be available either last minute or pre-booked in advance.
What do you need as a Supply Teacher?
• Qualified Teacher Status & a minimum of 6 months UK experience.
• A clear and enhanced DBS or be willing to obtain a DBS through Reed Education.
• Up to date safeguarding or be willing to complete a safeguarding iLearn through Reed Education.
• Be an enthusiastic and confident individual, willing to hit the ground running.
• Experienced teaching in any year group within EYFS, KS1, KS2.
• Be flexible and willing to work either last minute or pre-booked.
If you are keen on doing Supply Work and want the flexibility and freedom that supply offers you, this is the ideal position for you to apply for.
Due to a high number of applicants if you do not hear back from Reed Education with 4 working days please assume you are unsuccessful in this position.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business