GSL Education require Primary Teachers for every year group to join their friendly and professional team, servicing a variety of schools in the South East of Kent including: Swale, Canterbury, Thanet, Dover, Folkestone and Ashford. Our shools range from: Independent, Maintained/Non-Maintained and SEN environments. We truly cover all areas and have day-day supply, long-term and even permanent positions available matching your own specific work requirements!
To apply you must:
- Hold QTS/PGCE/B.Ed or other equivalent for working in UK schools
- Previous experience working in a UK Primary School over the last 2 years, which can be easily referenced
- Motivated and passionate teacher who cares about helping and supporting students succeed/reach their full potential
- Strong classroom and behaviour management skills
- Right to work in the UK
- Possess a current enhanced DBS check registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply and pay for a new one through GSL
GSL Education's Key Strengths as an Employer:
- Allow flexible opportunities around your schedule
- Become a regular supply teacher in schools on your doorstep!
- Supply work that regularly leads to longer term and permanent placements through way of our introduction
- A chance to taste a variety of different schools before finding 'the right one' whether you have just finalised a substantive post or are an NQT
- Competitive daily rates of pay, particularly for longer term assignments where we closely match your teacher pay-scale
- Your own dedicated consultant working tirelessly on your behalf to find you the best placements at the best rates
- We will value YOU and support you in every way, offering advice and guidance whenever you need it
- GSL Education was born out of the creation and development of a number of charities and institutions in the UK and abroad
- We are passionate about education and have ethical values which our teachers really resound with
- GSL Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community
If you are a teacher looking for a change and want to join an agency with a fresh approach, motivated by your happiness then connect with us today.
We look forward to having you on board with us!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job