Primary Teachers – Permanent and Long Term contracted positions this September on a part time basis working mornings only!
Are you looking for a new opportunity this September 2018? A role where you can flourish within an Independent Primary School? A fantastic opportunity has come available for a part time teacher to work within an Independent Primary School this September, working mornings only, Monday to Friday. This position will be a job share with another Teacher.
This outstanding 1 form entry independent primary school based in the London Borough of Brent are in the process of recruiting Primary teachers this September to work either within Key Stage 1 (KS1) or Key Stage 2 (KS2). The School is located in Brent which means Inner London Wage!
To be eligible for this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Have UK Qualified Teaching Status or will have obtained this after completing your PGCE with QTS ready for September
- Have experience working within KS1 or KS2 ideally within a UK Independent, SEN or Mainstream School if you are already a Teacher or have completed placements in UK Schools if you are a NQT/ Newly Qualified Teacher
- Have Fantastic time management and organisational skills, someone who is willing to learn!
So apply now to work in an excellent School!
• Primary, KS1 or KS2 Class teacher, part time basis working mornings only.
• Permanent position, September 2018 start
• London Borough of Brent
• M1 – M4 payscale, will consider higher dependent on your experience as a Teacher
• Oversubscribed school with a good reputation in the local area
• Excellent facilities and grounds for children to facilitate their learning
• Support available by senior leadership team and senior members of staff
chool that is well renowned in the local area and has a great structure. The Head is particularly keen to hear from teachers who have proven that they consistently deliver high quality lessons in their career to date.
The positions that are open are for M2/M3/M4 experienced pay scaled Teachers, however if you are a higher pay scaled Teacher, please still apply as the School have been open and stated for the right candidate they will be keen to see what they can still do for you!
They are also open to supporting teachers who may have started their NQT Year however did not have a chance to complete their NQT year for other full time opportunities within the School.
The Head would like to hear from teachers who are wanting to take the next step in their professional development and want to be part of a school that can offer the support. There are various CPD opportunities that will benefit someone new to the role of being a Primary Teacher, as well as supporting you if you already have experience teaching within the UK, so that they can achieve their full potential in leading the school in that subject and key stage.
The school itself is based in the Borough of Brent and has local public transport links. The area and School does have amicable parking spaces.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career if you are only looking to work part time hours, mornings only Monday to Friday.
So do not delay and get in touch today by applying below! Applications will be looked at immediately by the School and if you are successful, interviews will be arranged soon!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business