Primary Teachers needed for Supply - North and West London
We have a Reception and Year 5 Teacher role until the end of the year...
Ofsted 'Outstanding' Primary schools in and around London are looking for Teachers across all years EY, KS1 and KS2 for various supply roles starting ASAP. Applicants should have previous teaching experience in a UK school. The Head Teacher is ideally looking for:
- Teacher who is enthusiastic and inspiring
- A Teacher who has up to date recent knowledge of the national curriculum
- A Teacher who can raise and maintain academic achievement
- A Teacher who can create a happy classroom environment.
- A Teacher who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- Teacher who can support both G & T and SEN pupils
- A Teacher who can contribute to a passionate and hardworking team
Planning is already in place for the supply roles, just needs to be delivered.
NQTs are welcome to apply. Overseas trained Teachers welcome to apply if have minimum two terms working in a school in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"