With dedicated staff and enthusiastic pupils, Reed will help to ensure you get the most out of your teaching career. The schools are easily accessible from areas including Doncaster, Lincolnshire, Barton and Scunthorpe.
We are looking for a passionate teacher who:
• has high aspirations for all children
• can develop pupils’ confidence and enjoyment in their learning
• engages children as active learners who strive to achieve their full potential
• is a good team player and enjoys contributing exciting and creative ideas to inspire lessons
• Is an experienced or NQT looking for a new challenge.
What you will need:
• Experience within a primary setting
• A calming persona
• To strive to be successful
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact our office and speak with Jamie Herrington, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business