At Reed Education we are recruiting for qualified Primary Teachers to work on day to day and long term bookings in Primary Schools in Birkenhead.
Working on supply allows you to work flexibly around your own schedule and build up experiences of a variety of schools and age groups. You are also able to select age ranges that you would specifically like to work with and we will work with you to find your ideal position.
As a Primary School Teacher, you will responsible for teaching classes of children across a range of age groups in all subjects from the National Curriculum.
Your roles may include:
• Planning and teaching your own lessons.
• Marking work that you have set.
• Delivering lessons that have been prepared by class teachers.
• Follow school policies for behaviour and safeguarding.
We are looking for people who have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Recent relevant experience working in either primary or secondary schools.
• Strong behaviour management skills
• Excellent classroom practice with high expectations of behaviour and progress.
• Registered with online DBS check.
Please send an up to date copy of your CV to Nick Brown, email@example.com or call 01270 619314 today.
Reed Education are dedicated to safeguarding and all candidates will be invited to a face to face registration interview. We will obtain two years of satisfactory references and a fully enhanced DBS check if you are not already registered with the update service.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'