Primary Teachers looking for new roles in September 2018, Newham, East London
Required: September 2018 or sooner
GSL Education have vacancies across their Primary Schools in Newham suitable for Teachers who are willing to work from September 2018 or sooner
You will be joining a hard-working and professional staff team at a school where every child really does matter. We require teachers that would seek to maintain and build on our high standards of attainment.
The successful teacher must have:
· QTS or PGCE
· An excellent knowledge and understanding of the value of using progress data on pupil performance to inform teaching and learning will be integral to driving student performance and attainment, along with delivering effective outcomes for all
· Passion for student progress and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities
· Excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
· The ability to be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfill their potential.
· The ability to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and learning strategies
We can offer you:
· Unique opportunities for career progression as our new school grows
· A commitment to your career aspirations and professional development
· A strong leadership team and founding team
· A clear vision for the future
· A vibrant school community
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to an already flourishing department and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job