They are currently looking for a diligent, enthusiastic and creative teacher who has the ability to use pedagogical approached when teaching and a broad understanding of differentiation while being up to date with the National Curriculum. We are searching for an outstanding practitioner who is passionate about making learning fun and making a life-long positive impact on children’s learning.
As the successful candidate, you will need to:
• Have QTS or be a NQT
• Have the ability and experience of teaching KS1
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Have the ability to deal with challenging behaviour, a patient and creative approach is necessary.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary School Consultant
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to online lesson resources
• Free CPD courses
• In school support from experience senior leadership teachers
• £75 referral scheme
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role then click ‘Apply Now’ and send an up to date copy of your CV, or alternatively call our Essex Branch on .
All successful candidates will be required to undergo relevant safeguarding checks including full application form and an enhanced DBS with barred list check where appropriate.