Primary Teachers - Immediate Start
Active Recruitment are currently recruiting enthusiastic, hardworking and inspiring teachers who are seeking a new teaching opportunity in the East and Central London and surrounding areas. If you are fully or newly qualified who is looking for a placement or day to day supply then contact Active Recruitment today!
Our requirements range from daily bookings to long term and fixed permanent contracts within our large base of primary schools. So whatever work you are looking for, we will be able to help!
- Experience teaching EYFS-KS2 classes
- Willingness to promote learning
- Strong classroom management skills
- Flexible & adaptable approach to work
- Positive outlook
- Innovative & resourceful teaching methods
- Work life balance
- Builds classroom experience
- Provides permanent opportunities
Why Choose Active Recruitment?
- Large base of primary schools
- First choice for many primary schools
- Quality service to our teachers
- We can offer regular work
- Competitive pay
- Hassle free timesheets
- Looking after your best interests
- Specialised consultants for your area
- Free CV review service & thorough interview prep
- A high number of 'OUTSTANDING’ primary schools available!
You will receive:
- Access to permanent positions
- Opportunities for guaranteed work
- Daily or Long Term placements to suit your needs
Active Recruitment LTD is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply
- Qualified Teacher
- Behaviour Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job