Primary Teachers - North Birmingham
Are you a qualified teacher looking for local, flexible work?
Do you want to work in a friendly, caring and supporting environment?
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service (CPSS) are recruiting teachers with EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 experience.
Vacancies available for day to day, short term and long term work, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Enhanced roles of pay available for high preforming candidates with excellent references.
What we look for:
- A Catholic teacher or a teacher who will fully support the ethos and practices of our Catholic schools
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) in the UK
- Formal teaching qualification
- Passionate about children's learning
- Positive, enthusiastic and hardworking
- Reliable and committed work ethic
- Be able to provide two recent professional references
- Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Send your CV by using the Apply function below. For further information, please contact Emma Smith on .
Vouchers available for Referring a Friend to CPSS
- primary OR key stage 1 OR key stage 2 OR EYFS
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'