Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher required for after half term to work part -time covering a fazed return.
The school are looking for Qualified teacher who has had recently relevant teaching experience teaching in EYFS or Reception classes. This role could continue long term depending on circumstances.
We are on the lookout for passionate NQTs or experienced teachers that hold QTS who would be happy to be involved with all aspects of school life.
The key skills of Supply Teachers include:
- Good behaviour management
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Strong knowledge of the UK curriculum
- The ability to interact with pupils to impact on teaching and learning
What do we look for in Supply Teachers?
- You will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard
- You will need to be able to manage behaviour effectively in the classroom
- You will need to adhere to each schools individual behaviour policies
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in placing education staff across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
What do you need to do?
Please either apply below or contact Nicola Hale at M2 Education directly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'