Reed Education Cardiff are currently working with a Primary school close to Cardiff that are looking to appoint a dynamic and inspiring Primary Teacher with a proven track-record for a September 2019 start.
The school promotes meaningful personalised learning to manageable single age class sizes with roughly 250 pupils on roll. Being catagorised as a "Green" accredited school by Estyn, the school has excellent community links with the wellbeing of every child being central to their ethos. The school is a Curriculum Pioneer that incorporates forest learning as part of its teaching and learning experiences; as a result, the pupils flourish both academically and personally.
You will be:
• An experienced and qualified PRIMARY practitioner (QTS) with a solid track record of learner progress;
• Knowledgeable about the new curriculum and the Four Purposes for Learning;
• Ability to motivate, engage and progress pupils from all backgrounds;
• Experience with Forest Learning is advantageous, but not essential;
• Fluent Welsh speaking is also advantageous, but not essential.
The position is to start in September 2019 (following successful reference, interview and DBS check) and therefore will not be open for long! If you are interested and available, or would like an informal confidential chat about this position, please apply now!!
Alternatively, if this opportunity is not for you but you know someone who would be suitable, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme. If they are successful with their application you will receive £50 in “love2shop” vouchers as a thank you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'