Are you a motivational Primary Teacher who has exceptional classroom management skills? Perhaps you are an NQT looking for your first step on the teaching career ladder? Or maybe you are an experienced teacher looking to utilise your wealth of experience and understanding?
If this sounds like you, then you're in luck as we're recruiting for Primary Teachers in Tavistock. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme giving you the chance to earn £300
* Genuine career development opportunities - permanent position for the right candidate
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Have control over a whole class and maintain discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
* PGCE or equivalent qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS1/2 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
If this sounds like you, you have got to press 'Apply Now'! Take the first step today, and seize the opportunity to improve your career forever. If you have any questions, be sure to contact on this number and ask for Rachel or email on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'