We are searching for primary teachers who can create a friendly learning programme and provide a safe learning environment. Do you have great interpersonal skills and have a positive impact on young lives? Are you experienced in teaching KS1/KS2?
If you tick these boxes, get in touch today!
- Free Parking.
- Free training, both online and on-site.
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme giving you the chance to earn £300.
- A professional career development opportunity.
- Supportive and engaging colleagues.
- Maintaining discipline while having control in the classroom
- Facilitating pupils development through preparing and marking set work.
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure.
- Liaising with colleagues and parent to get the most out of our pupil's development.
- Using imaginative and innovative methods to enhance the learning experience for pupils.
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays.
- PGCE or equivalent qualifications
- Sound knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS1 & KS2 pupils
- Enhanced DBS check
- A drive to inspire the next generation.
- 3-6 Years Experience
- BA Hons (QTS), BEd, BSc Hons (QTS), PGCE
This position may interest you. Take the first steps today, If you see yourself working within this educational environment, please send forward your CV using the screen instructions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'