Arden Education are working with a primary school situated local to Hodge Hill/Saltley Birmingham to find a Year 5 Class Teacher for a temp tp perm position starting from after October half- term or from January for the right teacher.
This is a 3 form entry primary school with a 'Good' Ofsted grading, located in North East Birmingham and with easy access to public transport.
You are to be an experienced primary teacher or NQT with at least 1 term completed with experience across Key Stage 2.
Interviews are commencing immediately so please send your details ASAP.
Benefits of a Primary Teacher/NQT
- Paid between £105.00 - £160.00 per day depending on your experience
- Paid weekly, online timesheet portal
- This position has view to go permanent for the right primary teacher
- You will join a friendly team who will support you to develop your skills further
- Support to complete your Induction Year
Requirements of a KS2 Primary Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Key stage two/Year 5 experience
- Curriculum Knowledge
Responsibilities of a Primary Teacher
- To plan, prepare and deliver quality lessons to a Reception class
- Report to senior leaders
- To be engaging, creative and motivated about teaching
- Driven to raise standards and to be an inspirational teacher who is organised and dedicated,
Please send your CV should you be interested in this role or seeking another teaching role in Birmingham, Coventry or Sandwell, please include all relevant details.
- Qualified Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Year 5
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'