Empowering Learning is working with a multi-site Academy catering for children with special educational needs in and around the West Midlands. The school cater for pupils who have a variety of needs that include, moderate learning difficulties, physical and social-emotional and mental health (SEMH) and autism. The academy requires innovative, highly motivated and inspirational staff to join their team. You would be joining an exceptional group of highly skilled Teachers, Teaching Assistants and support staff who work collaboratively to provide a highly personalized curriculum.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Newly Qualified Teachers welcome to apply
- Experience in teaching or supporting pupils with additional needs
- Ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents
- Ability to cope with challenging behavior
- Encourage engagement and inclusion
- Able to plan and prepare creative and engaging lessons
The successful candidate will receive:
- A dedicated consultant who will provide full support through the role
- Main Scale / Upper Pay Scale plus SEN1 point
- Continuing Professional Development
Please submit your CV today or you can contact Luke on or via email on
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Key stage 2 Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'