Are you a dedicated Key Stage 1 primary school teacher with the ability to engage with a large Year 1 class? Do you consistently deliver motivational and stimulating lessons?
We have an exciting fixed term opportunity starting in January 2019 to join a welcoming and forward thinking one form entry primary school in Ware, Hertfordshire. Visitors frequently comment on the genuine and friendly atmosphere the school are passionate about sustaining. They believe children will become more effective, lifelong learners if they possess the skills and attributes that will help them to have a growth mind set and an ability to keep pushing to maximise their full, learning potential.
Benefits for the successful applicant
- A welcoming and forward thinking school
- On going training and support
- Excellent CPD opportunities and career development
- A full time teaching assistant supporting in the classroom
- Pay to scale
- Free on site parking
- Responsible for maximising the learning of Year 1 pupils
- Ensuring each child is fully supported and engaged with
- Working closely with the SLT team and other primary teachers
- Ensuring a high standard of teaching and delivery of an exciting curriculum
- Representing the established school in a professional manner
- Ensuring a high standard of planning and marking
- Hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be passionate about education
- Have fantastic classroom management skills
- Able to communicate and work with all members of staff including the senior leadership team
The school are renowned for supporting each member of their staff and providing them with on going training and support. Therefore, progression and professional development opportunities will be available.
If you're passionate about delivering a high-quality teaching, and have exceptional drive and ambition to get the best out of each student, please apply now and Mark, our primary consultant, will be in touch shortly.
Please note, only qualified teachers and NQT's will be contacted.
- primary teacher
- key stage one teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'