If you are seeking a new exciting Teaching job around the Leeds area - a role that provides stability & variety & the chance for you to put your ideas into practice, we should talk.
Due to an increasing demand from Leeds schools for our services, CER Education are looking for high calibre Primary School Teachers (EYFS, KS1 +KS2) actively seeking supply work or permanent/long term work.
You must be able to show strong classroom and behaviour management, plan and prepare work, deliver to the highest standards, be flexible, reliable and hard working.
Job Specific Requirements -
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) within the UK
- A Commitment to ensuring the development of all students.
- Ability to plan strategies to create effective teaching and learning.
- A commitment of equality and Opportunity.
CER Education can offer you -
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Your own dedicated consultant.
- Variety of day to day, long term and permanent positions.
- Access to free online CPD training.
- DBS cash back scheme.
- Employee benefits scheme.
- Flexibility to choose your own assignments.
- Refer a friend scheme - up to £250 bonus.
If this sounds like the right job for you, please select apply and ensure a copy of your most up to date CV is attached. We will be in touch within the next few days.
- BA QTS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'