Are you a dedicated primary school teacher?
Do you have a genuine passion for making a difference in young people's lives?
Do you have a detailed and determined approach to teaching?
We have an exciting permanent opportunity starting in October 2018 to join a forward-thinking school located in Hertford. The school are extremely passionate about maintaining high standards, whilst working towards their mission statement "Enjoyment of Learning, Achievement for all!" If you strive to work in an ambitious, friendly and proactive environment, you'll be right at home as part of this motivated team of teaching assistants, primary school teachers along with a strong SLT team.
- Free on site parking
- Engaging children who want to learn
- On going training and support
- A welcoming and forward thinking school
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- An exciting curriculum
- Pay to scale
- Responsible for maximising the learning of Year 1 pupils
- Ensuring each child is fully supported and engaged with
- Working closely with the SLT team and other primary teachers
- Ensuring a high standard of teaching and delivery of an exciting curriculum
- Representing the established school in a professional manner
- Ensuring a high standard of planning and marking
- Hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be passionate about education
- Have fantastic classroom management skills
- Able to communicate and work with all members of staff including the senior leadership team
The school are renowned for supporting each member of their staff and providing them with ongoing training and support. Therefore, progression and professional development opportunities will be available.
Can you let this fantastic opportunity to kick start a career in a supportive and forward thinking school pass you by? If you're passionate about delivering a high-quality teaching, and have exceptional drive and ambition to get the best out of each student, please apply now and Mark, our primary consultant, will be in touch shortly.
Please note, only qualified teachers and NQT's will be contacted.
- primary teacher
- key stage two teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'