Then you’ve come to the right place.
Reed Education are working in collaboration with a number of schools within the Devon and Cornwall area, meaning we have a wide selection of schools across Devon and Cornwall.
Reed Education require Primary Teachers to work in the Devon and Cornwall area who are dedicated to teaching and who are looking for a new challenge in either temporary supply or permanent work and that have unlimited knowledge of the KS1 & KS2 curriculum.
As an expert in this area you will be working from the National Curriculum to produce exciting, engaging and interactive lessons.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with;
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
• A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
Are you seeking a new challenge?
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job