Are you a qualified and experienced primary teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
If so then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for an experienced primary teacher to help raise attainment pupils.
Your personality is key, as is the ability to motivate and build confidence and to contribute towards a positive learning culture that promotes success and personal well being.
- At least 6 months experience of primary teaching in the UK
- Highly ambitious & enthusiastic
- Awareness of the new curriculum and SATs expectations for KS1
- Be able to work well within a energetic & friendly team
This role would suit an inspirational and talented Teacher who is a team player, with superb behaviour management and communication skills. You will have high standards for yourself and your pupils and a happy, positive demeanour.
The role is open to accomplished Teachers and highly talented NQTs.
In reward for our staff's hard work and commitment we provide:
* a highly dedicated consultant with an honest, positive and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school
* a 24hr on-call facility
* very competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions
* A refer a friend scheme of £300
* CPD opportunities
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Camden area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If this sounds like the sort of role that is of interest to you please apply online.