The successful Teacher/s will have excellent knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum, with a proven track record for raising attainment and strong literacy and numeracy subject knowledge. This is a great opportunity to develop a range of contacts/work in the schools in the local area.
To be considered for the position of Teacher you must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Have recent full class teaching experience within KS2 classrooms
- Sound knowledge of the curriculum and a proven track record for raising attainment
- Strong behaviour management
- Available for full and part time work
At Eden Brown Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. - Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
Call today for an informal chat on .
Eden Brown Education is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrowneducation.com