Job Title: Head teacher
Location: Canvey Island
Salary: £ 54,250 - £62,863
Do you think you have the right skills, attitude and disposition to be the Head of a school in a place that offers amazing opportunities for mentorship and leadership development?
The Trust is looking to appoint a Head of School in the wonderful close knit community of Canvey Island of which the school is extremely proud of its heritage and identity.
* Be able to lead, motivate, challenge and inspire whole school communities.
* Have the ability to teach and model the highest possible standards of learning and teaching
* Have the vision to help lead the school in the right direction of excellence
* To work closely with Trust Executives and the trust board to move the school forward
* Rapid and structured career progression
* To be part of a vibrant school that is situated in a culturally diverse area
* Lively, friendly and aspirational children
* A supportive and forward thinking Trust board and Senior Executive
* Innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
* Facilitate and host licenced national programmes such as National Professional Qualification for Senior leaders and Head Teachers
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Be experienced in school improvement with a proven track record of success and strong leadership in development teaching and learning
* Have a passion for teaching
* Excellent communication skills
* Creative and strategic thinkers
If you feel that you are a resilient and confident leader with a passion for working with all tiers of a school and organisation then send your CV to
Don't hesitate, apply today.
- Head Teacher Head of School
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job