KS 1 Teacher
Do you have a passion for working with children and want an exciting new opportunity?
Ofsted says " The school promotes pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development well through its strong links with the community and local church" This small, friendly village school is situated in the great location of Southminster. The school welcomes applications from NQTs and experienced teachers. The school is well-supported by parents and governors and enjoys strong links to the church.
* Small class sizes
* Exciting, inviting and engaging curriculum
* A spacious back garden
* Had a recent Ofsted in 2015 rated as good
* Car parking on-site
Responsibilities would include:
* Provide engaging and interactive lessons
* Attending staff meetings and parent's evenings
* Providing good communication between parents
* Motivate , challenge and enthuse children of all abilities
* Marking and pupil progression reports
* The ideal teacher should have teacher status
* At least 1 years experience in a primary school setting
* You will be required to have excellent organisational and communication skills
* Full DBS and excellent references are essential.
To apply for this or a similar role please get in touch or send your CV in the strictest of confidence to
If you're ready to inspire the next generation of learners to achieve their best then get in touch today.