Are you looking to secure a permanent position in time for September 2018?
I am looking to recruit enthusiastic and inspiring Primary Teachers to teach in a number of Primary Schools across the whole of Kent and Medway from September 2018 on a full-time permanent/long-term basis.
I am seeking great Primary Teachers who:
- Have experience in at least two key stages; from EYFS to KS2
- Possess UK QTS or equivalent (I urge Newly Qualified Teachers to apply!)
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with and creative and innovative approach
- Be a ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ Primary Teacher
- Have the ability to inspire children by delivering high quality learning and teaching
- Possess a positive an enthusiastic approach towards children and their development
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management
- Be able to communicate effectively with staff, parents and pupils
- Fully committed in raising classroom attainment
I have 18 Primary School Teaching Vacancies for September 2018 (Mostly in Maidstone, Medway and North Kent).
If you are interested in being considered for the role of a Primary Teacher please, apply today! Alternatively please do not hesitate to contact Shannon Charters via Shannon.email@example.com for a friendly and confidential chat.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job