NQT's required for supply work and permanent / long term positions in Cheltenham & Gloucester
Are you a Primary trained NQT or a student teacher about to receive QTS?
Hays Education Cheltenham works in exclusive partnership with schools locally on a permanent and temporary basis, giving you immediate access to some of the most sought after positions in Cheltenham and Gloucester primary schools. In addition, final year students and NQTs are being recruited over this term to undertake day-to-day and long term assignments throughout Cheltenham and Gloucester.
NQTs we place will be expected to:
- Have full class teaching responsibility
- Take responsibility for the pupils progress
- Plan, prepare and present lessons
- Maintaining positive behaviour management strategies
- Prepare and mark pupil's work
- Provide feedback to parents on a pupil's progress
- Take part in school events and activities
- Have qualified teacher status (QTS)
The benefits of working with Hays Education NQT pool are:
- Priority access to our partnership clients
- A local office and local schools to work in
- NQT client networking events
- Support for completing application forms and interviews
- Paid to scale for all long term assignments from day 1
- Your own dedicated local consultants working pro-actively on your behalf
- Access to Hays training programmes including annual safeguarding training
For information about Hays and answers to FAQs, please click the link below.
To apply for NQT supply teaching jobs in Cheltenham and Gloucester you must hold QTS or expect to receive QTS in 2018, you will also have classroom based experience in the last 2 years that can be referenced.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.