Key Stage 1 Teachers
I am recruiting for both experienced Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers looking to gain a little more experience in the classroom to work in fantastic schools located in the Halton area.
Randstad Education has been helping teachers and support staff find temporary and permanent jobs in Education for over 20 years. We've built solid relationships with multiple schools, academies and institutions across the UK so you can rest assured that we will be able to make a suitable match between you and your new employer, wherever you are in the country and whatever your level of experience.
To apply for this role you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have current experience in Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2
- Be able to accept bookings at short notice
- Treat every class as it was your class
- Be confident and prepared when entering schools
- Experience of working with SEN pupils is desirable not essential
In reward for your hard work we will provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free CPD
- A detailed career plan with a consultant who is committed to help you at all times
- Dedicated consultants on call 24 hours a day
- Pension schemes
- Adherence to AWR
- Access to Randstad's national portfolio of clients if looking to relocate
If you are interested please click apply today!
This post is subject to enhanced disclosure procedures and references through our online system. Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- supply teacher
- primary teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job