Primary Teacher Exmouth
I am currently looking to recruit Supply Teachers for a number of Schools across Exmouth, Dawlish and Sidmouth. With various day-to-day, part-time and long term jobs available within partnership Schools, you can gain the full benefits of a flexible and tailored work programme to meet your individual needs.
When possible bookings are always made in advance, however we have same day bookings that come in from Schools needing emergency cover. You will be expected to be on standby around 07:30am (as per the availability you have told us), you would also need to bring your Hays ID badge on arrival at School.
Day to day supply is often a great way to introduce yourself to a School and make a good impression. Many day to day bookings often lead to long term and permanent positions.
I am looking for dedicated Primary Teachers to work within Schools on a day to day and long term basis. Your new role will be encouraging, teaching and supervising the students on the work that will be set in place and left in accordance with the school supervision procedures. You will also assist in preparing the learning environment, covering for whole classes and working in accordance with school policy.
To be considered for these primary Supply Teacher roles, you will need to have the following experiences or
- PGCE in education or experience teaching secondary students
- Motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support learners
- Previous experience working in a primary school environment over the 2 years
- Strong Classroom Management and Behavioural Skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
Benefits of working for Hays Education:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Flexible working hours
* A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
* Refer a Friend scheme - Qualify vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
* Guaranteed Pay Scheme
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
* Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark