Are you a dedicated primary school teacher? Do you have a genuine passion for making a difference in young people's lives? Do you have a detailed and determined approach to teaching?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking school located in a peaceful area of Chesham. The school have a first class reputation for staff retention and professional development. Due to retirement, the school are seeking an enthusiastic primary school teacher to take over a well established primary teacher. You will have the opportunity to spend some time with the current teacher to ensure a smooth an efficient takeover is in place.
- Free onsite parking
- Engaging children who want to learn
- Ongoing training and support
- A welcoming and forward thinking school
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- An exciting curriculum
- Pay to scale
- Responsible for maximising the learning of KS1 & KS2 pupils
- Ensuring each child is fully supported and engaged with
- Working closely with the SLT team and other primary teachers
- Ensuring a high standard of teaching and delivery of an exciting curriculum
- Representing the established school in a professional manor
- Having a close eye for detail in all that you do
Ideally, you will be available full time after Easter, however the school are prepared to be flexible for the right candidate, so a September start is possible.
If you're passionate about delivering a high-quality teaching, and have exceptional drive and ambition to get the best out of each student, please apply now and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch shortly.
Please note, only qualified teachers will be contacted.
- primary teacher / KS1 Teacher / KS2 teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job