A large school in Swindon is looking to recruit a primary teacher to work on supply basis, covering staff absence and sickness.
The school is a two form entry primary school in Swindon with an excellent reputation, having been rated as 'Good' in the most recent Ofsted inspection.
The teaching staff provides a wide range of stimulating activities, taught through an engaging curriculum, catering for children of all abilities.
This role does not require any planning to be done, yet will give you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
The successful applicant will
* Have QTS and at least 6 months experience teaching in the UK.
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Be able to form strong relationships with parents / carers.
* Your role will consist of guiding children in Key Stage1 and 2 to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
* Inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
* Ensure that work is marked regularly, and in line with school policy.
* Be responsible for the effective management of your classroom to encourage independent learners in line with the school ethos.
* Supervise the work of any support staff, including teaching assistants, who are assigned to work within the class.
As a member of the Class People you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay depending on experience and placement.
- Support of a dedicated consultant
- Guarantee scheme
- Work in your local area
- Regular social evenings
Are you an inspirational teacher looking to join a dynamic team? If so, don't hesitate, apply today.
If you know of other education professionals looking for supply, long term or permanent work, you can also receive £100 worth of ‘love to shop’ vouchers every time you recommend a friend or colleague to Class People
For more information or to apply, please contact Valeria today on or email .