Are you looking for a new teaching role based in Hemel Hempstead?
Would you like to work in a friendly and collaborative team?
If this sounds like you, I have the job for you.
We're seeking a Primary School Teacher to work in the lovely town of Hemel Hempstead. This is a full time maternity teaching post starting from April 2018 to July 2018 with the possibility of the role becoming full time for the right person. Whether you wanted to teach just KS1 or KS2, the school is flexible as to what year group you will teach and welcomes applications from new and experienced teachers.
Benefits of working at this school:
- Working in an Ofsted rated 'Good' School where standards of attainment have risen every year since the school opened
- Pupils respond well to the school's high expectations for behaviour as a result the atmosphere is calm around the school and purposeful in classes
- You'll be working in a larger than average primary school so great opportunities for career development
- The school is well resourced and offers a vibrant learning environment with collaborative approaches to teaching and learning.
- You will receive dedicated PPA time and will be well supported by their hardworking team of teaching assistants.
The children are at the centre of everything they do and would like someone who reflects this ethos. If you are interested in joining this positive and welcoming school, please get in contact today and I will happily arrange for you to meet with the Headteacher and visit the School.
Randstad Education is Hertfordshire County Council's preferred recruitment partner working with schools across Hertfordshire for all their recruitment needs. Randstad Education have over 20 years experience of working in the education sector and will help you make the right match with the right people in the right school.
Look at what our current teachers have to say about us…
"I was very pleased with the support and assistance I received from Randstad Education. They were efficient and professional in their approach to me and I felt valued and rewarded. I am now working in a school that is immensely rewarding and satisfying to work in and I think that this would not have been possible without your help"
We welcome any questions you may have so if you would like to speak to someone about this fantastic opportunity, call Winnie on