A beautiful primary school in Southwark are in need of a primary teacher for the new academic year
Are you a hard working teacher?
Are you looking for your next big challenge?
Are you looking for a supporting and hard working school?
This Ofsted rated "GOOD" school in Southwark are looking for YOU to take on a class this September. The future year 4 class are kind hearted and eager to learn, often described as "model students". This Southwark school has a strong sense of community, with many of the teachers living locally. They also have a car park for teachers driving in.
- Primary Teacher (QTS essential)
- Key Stage 2, Year 4
- MPS1 to MPS
- September 2018 start
- London Borough of Southwark
- Permanent Position
- Education and Training
This is the perfect position for a primary teacher with experience the Year 5 curriculum as they work one academic year ahead. Moreover, as the school can offer a permanent contract that starts in July, offering pay over the summer holidays for candidates who were previously in short term, or supply position. This is a primary school dedicated to education and training, and are looking for a primary teacher that share in their passion to be master educators.
They are proud to offer:
- Happy, warm hearted and exceptionally behaved children who love to learn and take their learning seriously
- A commitment to excellent CPD, as well as opportunities to develop in leadership roles
- High quality education and training for staff
- A positive and enthusiastic staff who work well together
- Supportive & engaged parents and governors
- A developing well resourced creative curriculum with a strong commitment to music, drama and the arts.
- Fantastic facilities and modern resources that benefit teaching and learning across the school
The school is a short walk from Southwark station making it ideal for any candidate taking public transport. Alternatively, there is car parking for candidates who would rather drive to work.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Andrew Corriette @ Academics as soon as possible on /