PK Education are working closely with a school in Gateshead who have had a urgent need for strong and experienced primary teacher to work in a flexible system incorporating EYFS and Key Stage One
Excellent knowledge of the curriculum is essential for this 1 form entry school in Gateshead close to local travel links. You will not always be supported by a teaching assistant, but a strong group of staff will always be on hand. This is a testing role helping between many year groups. Passion with the willingness to work hard individually and as part of a team in order to get results are very important to the school’s ethos.
Knowledge of phonics read write inc etc would be advantageous but not essential.
PK Education also offer the opportunity to work on a day to day basis therefor valid driving license is desirable.
This will be a thoroughly rewarding post for the right candidate.
As well as applying for this genuine opportunity, PK education:
- Gain access to vacancies that are not advertised
- Have fantastic relationships with schools across the region.
- Listen to your specific requirements and work tirelessly to find you a role that matches your specific criteria.
- Pay our candidates fairly for the work they complete, ensuring that we pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR).
- Are experienced recruiters, with a solid understanding of the education sector.
- Understand the value of good candidates to our business and will work around your needs and not vice versa.
- Offer a competitive recommend a friend referral scheme.
To apply for this post, please follow the link on this website and submit your CV to be given immediate consideration.
- Fully comprehensive CV dating back to secondary education with all gaps in employment or study detailed.
- References will be taken prior to interview.
- If you do not have a DBS certificate that is registered with the DBS Update Service, a new DBS check will need to be made (full assistance will be provided)
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process.
- PK education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Follow us on Twitter for more local jobs and school related news @Pkeducation_NE and 'like' us on Facebook at PKeducation1.