A leading, well established Primary School based in Swindon are currently recruiting a year 3 Teacher to join them from Easter until the end of the academic year.
* Deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils within their year 3 class.
* Inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
* Prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements of all children within their class.
* To prepare and develop, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements.
* Use a range of strategies for teaching and maintaining classroom behaviour in accordance with the school policy.
* Ensure that work is marked regularly, and in line with school policy.
* Be responsible for the effective management of your classroom to encourage independent learners in line with the school ethos.
* Supervise the work of any support staff, including teaching assistants, who are assigned to work within the class.
* Ensure children's work is valued by managing the provision of good displays in the classroom.
* To have a good knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum.
* To communicate and consult effectively with the parents of children.
* Be punctual and set a good example to the children.
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Experienced working in a Primary Setting
* Shares a genuine passion for working with children
* Able to identify patterns in learning and individual styles.
To apply for this position or find out more details, please email your CV to or call .
If you know other education professionals looking for supply, long term or permanent work, you can receive £100 worth of ‘love to shop’ vouchers every time you recommend a friend or colleague to Class People.